South Loop Staff
Dr. Sasa Stojanovic
DMD. MS. MBA.
Dr. Roger Nouneh
DMD. MS. MBA.
Dr. Nouneh obtained his dental degree from Boston University in 1997. He then continued to receive his specialty training in Periodontics at Georgia Health Science University, College of Dentistry in Augusta, Georgia. During his three years at MCG, Dr. Nouneh studied the attachment of bone cells to dental implant surfaces and obtained his Master’s Degree in Oral Biology. His published work can be found on the joionline.org website.
Dr. Nouneh is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He is currently an active member of several national and international organizations including-
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Periodontists
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
Dr. Nouneh enjoys contributing part of his time to teaching and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry. He also serves on staff at Evanston Hospital, Northshore University Healthsystem, working with the dental residents at the General Dental Residency program.
Positions Dr. Nouneh Served:
- President, The Greater Evanston Association of Dentists, 2006-2016
- President, Illinois Society of Periodontists, 2013-2014
- Fellow and Secretary, The Odontographic Society of Chicago, 2016-current.
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago, school of Dentistry, 2008-current
- Attending,Dental Clinic, Evanston Hospital, North Shore University Health System, 2006-current
Dr. Layal Dairi
Dr. Layal Dairi grew up in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. She received her Bachelors in Science from the Honors College at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She went on to complete her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dairi believes in compassion in care and excellence in service while providing state-of-the-art dentistry. She believes care should be individualized to each patient with shared decision making. Layal enjoys connecting with her patients and forming a trustworthy, comfortable, and personable patient-doctor relationship. She values affability, availability, and continuous accessibility to her patients.
Dr. Dairi is an active member of the American Dental Association and Chicago Dental Society. Dr. Dairi is fluent in Spanish and Arabic. In her free time, she enjoys playing piano, tennis, baking, fishing, and spending time with family & friends!